Friday, February 28, 2014

February Wrap Up + March Goals

Well, my ambitious idea to hike 100 miles in February (made on a rare spring-like January day) was thwarted by freezing cold weather much of the month. When we finally got a weekend with decent hiking weather, I didn't feel well. I needed two long days that weekend to even get close to 100 miles, and in the end, I had just over 50, but I've now lost 10 pounds total, so even though I didn't get much walking in, I did stay mostly on track with my food.

I'm hoping for better weather in March, but the immediate forecast isn't looking too good with both ice and snow in the picture starting tomorrow night. If we get iced in for too long, we might have to break into the giant stash of granola bars I have stocked up for my trip.

March goals:
5 pounds to lose
100 miles to walk (we'll see how that goes this month...)
1000 body weight squats
1000 body weight calf raises

No comments:

Post a Comment